PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 12 Cowboys @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that was supposed to be a screen and the Pats almost jumped it for a pick it Dak didn’t see it at the last second

Great hold, just don't committ another idiot penalty and get outta here 10-6

Love this defense. Gotta get some better help from the offense. This has to happen

Huge TOP advantage for Dallas right now need to change that

Offense has to score before the half. Keeping Dallas in this game...

A TD to close out the 1/2 would be nice

Allowing only 6 to this O is a great job

I don't want the Cowboys to score so I never have to hear Joe Buck say "MA HER" ever again

Looked like a mega flop to me
Maybe, but there shouldn't have been contact made on that play at all. The ball was well gone by the time Wise made contact.

Okay Tom, time to do your thing. Get some points here and then we get the kick off to start the second half.

OK Bill lets limit the zone coverages PLEASE

now O needs to get some points on the next drive , even if it's a FG

I remember being extremely confident in the patriots offense having over 2mins left in the half and scoring...........Damn, those were the days.

Whoooo! Big stop!

Offense really needs a TD drive here. Because Dallas isn't going away.

Answer then score when we get the ball in the 2nd. Let's go

It's this day-in, day-out stinginess I love about this D... gettnig stops, getting off the field, going on long periods of frustration for other side. (Yes they completed a couple passes, ran for a buncha yards, then what? 3 points. You think they plan to win on field goals?)

Really solid game by our boys today. We’re winning. That’s what matters, but oh man have we been shooting ourselves in the foot with all of the penalties and drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News