PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 11...... Pats @ San Fran

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted a TD.

Just saw Brissett on the field after the game, this guys gotta be the return from IR player...

Welp all in all a win I'll take. Nothing spectacular but nothing bad about it to make me feel worse. Feel mildly better about the defense though still very concerned.

I couldn't watch this game because of a work event. Could someone give me an honest, no ********, non-chicken little or homer assessment of the game?

The 2nd quarter and first half of the third were pretty rough - rain was coming down, offense stalled out, defense was giving up way too much over the middle.

But I think they made up for it with their performance in the 1st and 4th quarters. Brady missed some throws, but he also made some great plays under pressure and basically put the offense on his back. The offense performed as well as I could reasonably hope with Gronk and Hogan out, I'm pretty pleased with that side of the ball, Solder's penalties aside. We maybe leaned a bit too much on Edelman and Amendola, but Mitchell made some great plays (including a 50 yard TD) that are encouraging for his future.

Still some major question marks on defense. The defense looked great on some plays, and got to Kaepernick a lot, but on the whole I wouldn't say they proved the skeptics wrong or anything.

I didn't realize Miami had 6 wins !!

I wouldn't say Dion looked amazing but its good that he didn't look slow. A couple more games hopefully he gets more and more shifty.

Second half of this game was very telling. Improved weather allowed offense to thrive. Defense rebounded from an awful start.

Ignore the posters who complain about everything. Especially that poster.

This was a very good performance in the 2nd half. Even in the first half, with the exception of 2 drives, the defense was solid.
Yeah really proud of your boys. They held up well in bad weather and were patient. 2nd half showed the durability of the team to keep swinging. Good job on D today. :0 congrats man

I didn't realize Miami had 6 wins !!
They r definitely flying under the radar....albeit should have lost against a really really bad team.....only the Rams "suckability " changed that!!!

Just saw Brissett on the field after the game, this guys gotta be the return from IR player...

Except for the fact that there isn't anyone worth putting on IR to make room for him (and he can't come back until after Week 12 at the earliest).

There's a post game thread already up, let's go discuss the game there. I'm going to lock this thread.

There's a post game thread already up, let's go discuss the game there. I'm going to lock this thread.
Thanks for the hard work Ash :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore