PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 11 Pats @ Eagles

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is beyond the OL, Brady is playing like ass

2 drives starting at midfield and no points. Our defense may bail us out again but that's pretty inexcusable

these screen passes aren't working today
Mcdouche hasn’t figured that out and keeps running it.....he can’t see that it’s easily identified by the opposing D....reminds me of the shotgun draws....just keep running it josh....cripes

What is the average yards gained on the fake screen turnaround screen? Must be in negative? Get this thing out of the playbook.

this is I think the 3rd or 4th game this season that Brady has not thrown a TD ! That must be a record for him.

Nice, we've got there running game covered up

Is this really just the OL? Brady is playing strange.

No, he's playing poorly. Look, he's 42. The highs aren't as high as they used to be and the lows are a little more common. And having no offensive line, run game, and rookies at wide receiver doesn't help.

repeating to myself-
Wynn is back vs Dal
Wynn is back vs Dal

Wynn is back vs Dal....

Brady and McD right there. “I know he is in single coverage against a small DB but I don’t want to”.

wake the f up.

If philly scores and we can’t do anything else on offense. It’s trouble

Almost 9 out of 10 times, that spin move does not work
With the hot mess the O line is there's no way Brady can know what he'll find when he spins around. That play should not be called.

This defense has really flipped a switch, killing it now.

Maybe next week the offense will find it.

We won’t score until they tie it
Its like they're just piddling around wasting time and letting the defense win the game. And like you said if the eagles tie it or go ahead you'll see the offense get more agresive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes