PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 11 Pats @ Eagles

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on the defense needs to tell the offense to pick it up.

I really hate this offense.
The D is the key. Just like the running game was the thing last season.

don’t give up the ball, take the ball away, live to play another down, get enough points (either by O or by D) to give you a chance

Anyone who understands that three trips in the red zone and 0 TD's is a problem no matter what stage of the game, which has been a problem all season. Anyone who is concerned that the QB keeps taking hits high and low. Anyone who sees a WR group who can't get into their routes before the QB has to bail the pocket or throw the ball away. Anyone who sees Brady throwing more red zone picks or near picks than any other time in his career. Anyone who knows Brady just threw more incompletions in one half than any other year in his career.

But I'm arguing with someone who thinks the product on the field at this moment is somehow less important than a hypothetical situation about a kicker who will not kick another kick this season, and maybe not ever for this team again, while citing things he doesn't know for sure will happen as his argument. So I'll leave it alone. Carry on.

Settle down there, squirt. The Dynasty is the best team in the NFL this season by a wide margin.

Stay calm and book your trip to Miami for February. I'll see you there.

Why does Brady look like his mechanics change when the weather gets cooler?

They have Harry on slants all day long. The DB he lined up against is half his size. Back shoulders all day too probably.

C'mon Josh be aggressive there on 3rd Down. Ok Def Safety Time!

I’m not so sure we’re winning in Baltimore in the playoffs so we better take care of business.

Suddenly that Rams game doesn’t look so tough for the Ravens.
Not sure the Ravens will lose another game...

This team is so on point on every level but offense. If we even had a semblance of the offense were used to, this team would be easily the best in the league. I mean seriously.

Special teams and defense. This is what Bill is placing his bet on to get out of here with a W

Playing not to lose. That mentality is such ****ing trash.
So many teams have been complicit in Patriots comebacks over the years with that approach, too many to count

Not our year gang..this O is putrid!

*nearly commits a turnover on 2nd down

*runs a draw play on 3rd and 7.

What even is this

3rd and 7 at the 50–

“lEt’s rUN tHe fOoTbALL”

—Josh McDaniels, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes