PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 11 Pats @ Eagles

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the worst wr core in football. Blitz them make them get rid of the ball and let your corners do their job.

I am the word nazi & it is my responsibility to inform you that it is "wide receiver corps," not "core." It's like saying "Marine Core." This is not the middle part of an apple or the business end of a dilithium antimatter warp engine (the much-jettisoned "warp core.") Similarly, there is no such thing as esprit de core, no matter how enthusiastic your apples are.

As you were.

Lol at the board melting after the 1st qtr

The issue is that there’s no legitimate reason to expect things to improve.

The blueprint on this D is out: spread the DBs/LBs and run inside against their weak DL.

That issue isn’t going to be solved. It’s a talent/personnel issue, not a scheme or execution issue.

I knew it all along, played garbage qbs all year long wasn’t good for the defense.
The eagles weren't exactly lighting the league up, they're one game over 500

Sell the team

Embarrassing post.
They sure as hell don’t warrant that “boogeymen” nickname they trotted out there early this year now do they?

Actually play someone before giving yourself nicknames.

need to hold to a FG

What happened to our team?
Nothing, teams are no longer attacking you at your strength. If your offense can't move the ball, you get this. Early teams were just stupid. Kept trying to throw deep. Paper cuts, long drives, couple with the fact that our offense can't move for obvious reasons. We will win this game, but until the Offense moves the ball with above average consistency, we will have to contend with this showing.

Things could be worse. We could be getting our ass kicked at home against Arizona like Jimmy G.

First quarter issues...

Pass rush not getting there. When they doit misses. Not shutting down their go to guy. Over pursuit. Offense looking for rhythm.

Still a lot of game left.

Pederson owning us again, not looking good. This is without their top 2 wrs

The D has to be historically good because the O can’t do anything.

Poor tackling

Looking like the oldest defense in the league which they are.

The fact that we can't tackle is really blowing my mind

Pats are not tackling well.

OT- Just glanced over and niners are down 0-15 to the card, with the extra point to be played !!

Just fundamentals here. ****ty tackling all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes