PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 1 Steelers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This **** is what happens when you don't change your colors and keep doing the same ****.. Ben in the gun, vertical offense.

And on defense, same old soft zone schemes.

Steelerfury.com gotta be a great place to hang right now

Ben showing against a good or elite D on the road he is a pumpkin.

Those Wynn highlights are really something.

Sal Maiorana

@salmaiorana

The NFL is pointless. The despicable empire is just going to roll all the way to another title. No one is gonna beat this team and they haven’t even dressed the despicable wide receiver yet.

LMAO

I don't see much reason for these corners of ours to spend much time outside of man coverage. They'll be able to handle most of their respective receivers 1 on 1.

1.watching the Pats unveil the 6th banner
2. AB signs with the patriots when you prevented them from trading for him.
3. Getting your ass handed to you by the patriots.

Bad day to be a steelers fan

This is not the reason for today, this defense is legit. May be the best in the league this year, I don't know why pass rush has not worked today, but it is the only part that needs working.
Their OL is the best part of their team

I would say TB looks good. The team as a whole looks good. Could be a real fun year for us.

Looking at the Steelers schedule I could see them starting 0-6 from the play I see tonight. seahawks, 49rs, bengals, ravens, chargers. Probably 2-4

This is not the reason for today, this defense is legit. May be the best in the league this year, I don't know why pass rush has not worked today, but it is the only part that needs working.
Defense has been A+, but Ben also has a pretty dramatic drop off on the road. Ben needs to bring his A game here and he never does.

The one bag I have is on the power run game. Not dominating the line of scrimmage. But hey, no one is perfect.

I imagine the Dolphins are preparing for next week and, per usual, will play their Super Bowl against us. Not that I need to remind anyone of the circus show at the occurred at the last second of the 4th qtr.

sony not looking good tonight

I caught myself almost feeling bad for steelers fans.........We've been their daddy for so long.......After awhile you start to feel like a bully.

I'm still in the laughing my *** off at them phase myself

Glad they showed off Wynn's snaps so far. He's been incredible. Happy to see him doing well.

I was actually hoping to see some pass-catching from him. Thought I heard he was looking good in training on some pass plays. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong/it wasn't really anything
Yeah, it's weird that he has been so one-dimensional as a pro, IIRC he was a good pass catcher in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick