PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Super Bowl LI - Pats vs Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trade Gronk hot takes have quietened down

That's the worst half of patriots football I have seen in a very long time

Since the Ravens debacle with Lewis calling our offensive plays as soon as they broke the huddle.

Horrible stuff.

The whole world must be re-joicing

Trying not to get too bent out of shape, but it's not easy. The highs (like the Butler pick) wouldn't be as sweet without moments like this. Hoping to see a miracle, but if not, it's just a game at the end of the day. If any team could pull off a comeback like this, it's the Belichick/Brady-led Pats.

Last edited:
I want to believe but realistically I just don't see how we win. I can't see us holding Atlanta to less than a TD and that means we have to put up 25 points. With the way our O has looked this game that seems almost impossible.
Not our year....won't come back

Incredible how the OL continuously falls apart in SBs. 2007, 2011, 2014 and so far today it's looked extremely shaky. Pass & run game. Inexcusable.

Brady needs to shake whatever it is bothering him real fast.. he's seeing ghosts out there, has happy feet and has made some horrible decisions with the football.. and his accuracy has been really bad
Was afraid of this.......we're getting the Houston Brady and not the Pittsburgh Brady. It'll never happen but would love to see Jimmy G give it a shot. His mobility would be a game changer.

This guy was not the hero of the movie.

You don't get extra credit right now for giving up earliest. You're not the Great Prophet of True Football Knowledge for knowing that being in an 18 point hole and giving up sacks and turnovers does not bode well for your team.

You don't get points for being the early guy out of the stadium, but at least those guys actually leave the stadium.

Damn.

That's the worst half of patriots football I have seen in a very long time
If I didn't know better I would have thought Mark Wilson or Scott Zolak was running the offense

They needed a td. Now even with two td they would still be down 21-17. This run defense has been abysmal. This defensive line is what it is. It's not as great as last year's defensive line.

The whole world must be re-joicing
Oh my lord I live in S Florida.....a lot of celebrating going on....will take a beating tomorrow at work

I guess my 6 OL gameplan featuring power runs, traps and a balanced attack was rejected. Oh, well.

I definitely still have hope we can come back. Two of those TDs are on the offense giving turnovers. The first falcon TD Julio jones was bobbling that catch. Big play keeping the drive going.
if they had scored a TD before the half, mebbe. Falcons get ball at beginning of next half. Patriots need two takeaways of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft