PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Saints @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are seeing signs of an inconsistent team right now...when we need a defensive stop, we can't get one, when we needed our offense to score in the 1st half, we couldn't make a play. Just not playing well
Bill has been saying that's the big issue too - "complementary football" as he calls it. Not playing in unison, getting hot at different times.

This is exactly why that loss to Miami was almost a must win.

This team's going to struggle to win six games at this point

Oh well. Not enough offense. Too many mistakes. Deserved to lose. I want to see Mac have one final good drive. leave enough time for hope against hope for an onsides kick. This is improve your young QB time as best you can.

This team is about three turnovers from 3-0, IMO.
Which team, the Saints?

I have no faith the defense could have stopped the Dolphins if Harris didn’t fumble, or if the team played well today. They’re the opposite of a clutch defense so far. Play well in the middle of games, when it matters most they can‘t stop the run or cover anyone.

Another season down the drain?

JFC, the team won 6 Super Bowls and just has its first losing season in 2 decades.

What's that got to do with anything? People are saying we shouldn't have kept Cam because it would be another dogshit season...why didn't you quote them and give this smart ass reply? Hmm...

At least you got a few likes :rofl:

The Offense really need to step it up here.

I guess we need to play 7 dbs the entire game next week

We're not a contender. Not yet.
We are from a contender IMO! We could have a defense to rebuild next year! Maybe without Gilmore, McCourty, Hightower! Not sure if Bill will resign Jackson, It will be complicated

Well let's see some deep shots. Good time to try

One td a game by jones aint gonna cut it

Well it’s OT but Mahomes just threw one of the worst picks you’ll see in a tied game with 1:42 left…

Looking like a 6-7 win team at this point.

Man we just got it shoved down our throat.

Regroup and get ready for a crazy week

ONly solace I'm taking from this is that the team will be razor-focused when TB12 comes to town next week...

The Pats offense leaving the defense on the field so much in the first half is probably playing a factor in the defense collapse on this drive.
The defense has collapsed in critical situations in both the Saints and Fins games. They cant get THEMSELVES off the field. They’re soft. They play off in the backfield far too often. Cant stop the run. Too many broken tackles. Offense doesn’t help, but let’s not pretend this defense is good.

Cmon how about another run to Bolden

For a burner, Agholor does not create a lot of separation.

Maybe you should follow Cams new team then

Typical pointless response from anti-cam brigade.

You guys are so blinded by hate you can't even keep up. I didn't like Cam last year and I didn't want him to be our starter (I was and still am excited about Mac) but why couldn't we keep him as a useful option? It's mad how you guys are so anti having options for our offense.

Meanwhile we have about 15 RB's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots