PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Saints @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This and next week are the games where Mac wants to push the ball down the field. Let's see it.

This and next week are the games where Mac wants to push the ball down the field. Let's see it.
If we can force winston turnovers I think we can keep it a manageable game where he doesnt have to. We'll see.

I am not personally against Winston but I wish he would remind himself about being so great in creation of...........interceptions.

I'm curious how the Saints choose to play us on the back end. They have 4 legit NFL quality safeties on their team. A very rare thing. I wonder if we see a lot of true quarters coverage today. Macrus Williams, Malcolm Jenkins, PJ Williams, CJ Gardner-Johnson. You don't see that very often.

LOL Jim Rome hasn't aged at all. Rack me!

Kick off returners make no sense. Harris? Hell no, get him out of there! Bolden, if that is what we are reduced to after investing so much in our STs I'm not happy. JJ? Could be interesting, but you hate to see a young guy doing that when your goal going into the game is to play small ball, mistake free and win a low scoring ball control game.

Edit: It damn well better not be James White either!?

Can't Gunner just do this too? I want to scream in Bill's face 'It's basically the same exact thing!'

Brown better be ready next week. We need him.

Brown better be ready next week. We need him.

Same **** was happening at the Raiders. That's why they unloaded him.

Hope to see a lot of this today.

Reactions: sb1
According to multiple reports, Herron played well last week. We'll see how he does today.

So you're saying Rome.... has fallen? (Bu Dah Paa)
Uh oh. You know how Rome is... you can't just burn it once. The only question is the eventual sack total...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes