PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Ravens @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drive ended because of the obsessive need to play F***** LIL JORDAN over Bourne.

Jesus, no LBs at all.

Announcers are talking about the TE corp or duo. Basically both suck so bad as blockers you can't put them out there at the same time. Neither can run block and Henry just isn't a true inline TE. You have really scheme Smith open and I have no idea why Henry only has 3 rec this year. That group should be leading the charge in every facet but is steadily in the background. I like our WR corp but we need more from that (TE) group.
It's the play-calling, imho. Not sure why BB is allowing this s**t.

That's when we have average LB corp.

what a joke this game has become

Myles Bryant beaten again

Announcers are talking about the TE corp or duo. Basically both suck so bad as blockers you can't put them out there at the same time. Neither can run block and Henry just isn't a true inline TE. You have really scheme Smith open and I have no idea why Henry only has 3 rec this year. That group should be leading the charge in every facet but is steadily in the background. I like our WR corp but we need more from that (TE) group.
offense game plan, play calls i think most issues
i think it's not so much on talent more on responsibilieties and routes for them.They block a lot which is not their strength

Bryant. Turn. Around.

These guys are fkn pathetic, this is embarrassing

Defense has been bad most of the game and they are not going to be bailed out by the offense

Yeah, more Mills and Bryant on coverage.

Welp i caught a snide remark earlier for saying the offense needs a big 2nd half. What do you know, i was correct. Time for mac to show what hes made of!

One point game. They are right in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore