PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Ravens @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravens have the Momentum.
This is a big meltdown.

Not a great last few minutes. BB's D just can't seem to solve running QBs. Not that this is all on the D.

Mac needs to stop panicking anytime there is pressure.

Stand tall and throw the damn ball or throw it away. He has this annoying habit of giving up on plays when he sees pressure but holds onto the ball instead of throwing away resulting in sacks

Announcers are talking about the TE corp or duo. Basically both suck so bad as blockers you can't put them out there at the same time. Neither can run block and Henry just isn't a true inline TE. You have really scheme Smith open and I have no idea why Henry only has 3 rec this year. That group should be leading the charge in every facet but is steadily in the background. I like our WR corp but we need more from that (TE) group.

Stand tall and throw the damn ball or throw it away. He has this annoying habit of giving up on plays when he sees pressure but holds onto the ball instead of throwing away resulting in sacks

It might help if he wasn't so small. He needs to move around just to see the lanes.

Absolutely asinine trusting Bentley on an island like that. He’s a complementary linebacker and not a guy who can take such a heavy load.

The wheels have fallen off.

This is ****ing incredible. Are they even trying lol

The team has lost its composure

Announcers are talking about the TE corp or duo. Basically both suck so bad as blockers you can't put them out there at the same time. Neither can run block and Henry just isn't a true inline TE. You have really scheme Smith open and I have no idea why Henry only has 3 rec this year. That group should be leading the charge in every facet but is steadily in the background. I like our WR corp but we need more from that (TE) group.
TE Smith and Henry are invisible in our offense right now…… It’s crazy because we used to be so heavy in our use of the tight end position

Well. This game went to **** real ****ing quick, didn’t it?

This has been happening since college. When it's sudden and immediate and he needs to use quick twitch he's in trouble. He can see it coming sometimes and he's fine. But yea I've talked about that pre-draft and since. It's a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes