PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Vikings (Thanksgiving game)

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A football player named Pierre? Nah. It's not natural.

On the flip side it was either this or we get the ball at our 10, punt, and then get scored on with even less time left. It'll work out. Macs in the ****in zone

He just doesn’t have that range that he used to. Even two years ago, he would have intercepted that. It’s not about play recognition or getting fooled. He’s just lost a half a step and, in the NFL, that’s usually the death knell for a safety.
100% he was late on that big one on the crosser to 18 they broke in the first quarter. He whiffed on Jefferson and ran into Bentley who seemed like he had a good angle to make a play.

It doesn’t make sense. It’s a complete lack of discipline. Game is tied and you are getting the ball back
That's on Archord. If it isn't the player is dumb and needs to be cut.

This team is playing stupid tonight

My turducken ... is rumbling now.

Yeah lets just run into the kicker and gift them 7 points.

Vikings D is trash. Lets Fecking Go

Mac attack time

So the 2 biggest plays are a missed hold on a kickoff return and a “un-caught” TD pass, and while we’re here / a StUPID running into the kicker penalty. Snd I have to watch this eith a Minny fan *smirking* in my living room.

a character drive coming up here...absolutely no need to panic...a good combination of play calling is required ... #NoShitSherlock

I was thinking to myself don’t try to block the punt under 5yds

This team just doesn't play complementary football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots