PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Vikings (Thanksgiving game)

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone’s game still, but the insanely one-sided officiating and also being the road team makes my outlook slightly pessimistic.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
I'm surprised they didn't call a roughing call there with this officiating. Buffoons!

FLAG! Uche breathed on cousins.

/s

Uche makes a great individual play, but the first thing out of THESE announcers was, what a great play the QB made by not fumbling the ball.

Clearly the Pats are just invited guests at the this game, just a walk on actor to fill space for the Vikings win. BS

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Awaiting the ticky tack / borderline call against Minnesota…. Then again they were happy to look the other way on blatant holds on the kickoff return

I wanna see Mac run it in and do the Griddy.

A large portion of the population will blindly defend anything "the authority" says no matter how absurd it is.
zb72x5dLp92u.png

Uche makes a great individual play, but the first thing out of THESE announcers was, what a great play the QB made by not fumbling the ball.

Clearly the Pats are just invited guests at the this game, just a walk on actor to fill space for the Vikings win. BS
We are being treated as commoners

Hopefully that rattled Cousins a bit

I was waiting for a call there.
That 3 points came from refs.
They were already in FG range already with the Bryant call. No points from that.

The 7 on the KO return and the Henry TD are real points on the refs.

Remember guys, the game is fixed. So, no matter what we do in the next 14 minutes, it won’t matter. The refs will ensure this ends in an L.

Rham is dancing too much on these Swing passes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes