PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Vikings (Thanksgiving game)

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can’t score in the red zone tonight, we are hopeless

Too many whiskeys….I’m talking trash to Cowboys fans….who are now reminding me that we are coming up next. On TV.

Finished tailgating and I’m in. Nothing half a bottle of DayQuil couldn’t fix
That’s tuff as f.uck.

respect-tony-stark.gif

Just had three myself
I’m still on my first. But the Glenmorangie Signet is to be savored. I’ll pick up the pace later, when I switch to the affordable stuff.

I have been down on Mac and his future after his performance this season. However, here is an alternative (and hopefully correct) view.

1. He started the season with a new OC and new offense. He needed time to get comfortable.
2. When he came back from injury, he has faced 2 of the better defenses in the league and a nasty wind storm.

Tonight, he is facing one of the league's weaker D's and no weather conditions. If it's going to happen, it will happen tonight. Mac will be unleashed and quiet the naysayers for now!

I don't really fully believe what I just wrote, but it is plausible. Mac!

I doubt there will be a breakthru game. I think Mac will progressively get incrementally better throughout this year and next. Watching Goff's play should be encouraging.

Reactions: Ian
He's the most talented guy named "Yodny", EVER.

From Google "Famous Yodny's in history"

Did you mean: Famous Tony's in history?

Search Results
It looks like there aren't many great matches for your search
Try using words that might appear on the page you’re looking for. For example, "cake recipes" instead of "how to make a cake."
Need help? Check out other tips for searching on Google.

Wynn is out again….shocker….BB should have traded him for whatever he could get….what a waste

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Let's win!

Serious question : who thought ‘The Rookie : Feds’ would be something people would get into based on the promos ? Like, I truly want to meet the TV execs face to face and find out more…

Serious question : who thought ‘The Rookie : Feds’ would be something people would get into based on the promos ?
Network execs aren't even trying anymore (and they don't have to because the same companies own the streaming giants - tax write off here we come).

Serious question back - what's a current network show worth watching these days? I can't think of any.

I’m still on my first. But the Glenmorangie Signet is to be savored. I’ll pick up the pace later, when I switch to the affordable stuff.
10. Just having soco 100 proof nips.
I’m actually tryin to pace myself. Hahah

Turducken looks nasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing