PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Texans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't ever remember a situation where an o-line was missing four starters at once on any team.

I like you Ven but what are you trying to accomplish with this post? Imply Mac and McDaniels aren't smart? Suggest we should concede the game because you're all but certain the starting QB will get waxed? Crack a joke at Hoyer's expense for being the "smart" quarterback / extension of the coaching staff, who you feel doesn't actually bring much value to the team?

I don't know, man. I should probably just laugh but it's becoming increasingly hard to tell what is a lighthearted joke by a fan and what is genuine negativity about the team, these days.

Well maybe you should accept reality that this is a 1-3 team.

That is the record.

With an OLine coach who is clueless and an oc who has gotten our rookie QB hit over 40 times in a month.

Going into a game missing 4 OLine starters.

So why keep pretending it's fine? It's reality, not being 'negative'. BB is surrounded by a really subpar staff right now.

On the contrary. If they win today, with this back-up o-line in place, it will speak to the intestinal fortitude this team has to over-come adversity.

Ehhh lol, if they weren't playing such a terrible team I'd agree.

My OL

Cajuste
Karras
Andrews
Redmond
Herron
If they go
Herron-Karras-Andrews-Ferentz-Durant (which is my prediction), I’d be asking myself questions if I was Cajuste…

A Cajuste sighting.. right up there with a bigfoot sighting.

This is kind of a Junior Varsity jacket game

CBS is reporting this is the lineup practicing on the field pre-game except Ferentz instead of Redmond.

Redmond is superior to Ferentz (not high ask) in both run blocking and PP. Ferentz is much smarter and disciplined player so putting him beside Cajuste makes some sense. Having one more guy besides Andrews who will not make mistakes in this OL prob helps.

I expect a lot of Harry, Jonnu and hopefully Henry chipping in.

It’s a no win situation. If the Pats lose then well, season over. If they win then they simply only beat the worst team in the league and now face the far superior Cowboys next week.
Why would a win not be good?

Hate to admit I love the cousin from Boston commercials

If we cant run, then texans will be blitzing all day

CBS is reporting this is the lineup practicing on the field pre-game except Ferentz instead of Redmond.
I saw that too. Cajuste at LT is an interesting choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back