PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Texans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo Folk...we are still in the game...

Down by 6 now. We get the ball in the 2nd half and hopefully we can capitalize on that.
Hope so. D is going to have to make a stop at some point today if the pats want a shot if winning.

Pats have them just where they want them.
Houston is exactly where they want to be.
Something has to give.

Pats should be up 21-15 at the half...Harris fumble in the end zone, missed XP, and Meyers drop

One score game and Pats get the ball to start the second half after playing a half of FCS football.

Let's hope we show up in the 2nd half. This first half was painful.

Good chance to move into 2nd if the rest of the team stops letting Mac down.

Winnable game if defense pulls their heads outta their asses

Not sure what the thoughts were on the Harris fumble, but unless I missed something I did not see a conclusive angle to over turn

Wow... perfect way to kill the half. squib kick the ball out of bounds.

Reactions: sb1
Huge kick by Folk! Big to get within a score and getting the bal at halftime. Mac has looked great outside of the pass that should have been picked. But yet again, so frustrating to see the rest of the team fail him. Thus far this team is the anti - clutch. They do just enough to lose, reminds me of the 2000 Pats / 2001 prior to week 3. Not sure if we'll ever turn that round with this current team but if we do it can be a pretty nice team.

The defense needs to rebound in a big way in half 2. Enough screwing around here and realize who you are playing

What the score is
Screenshot_20211010-112352_Chrome.jpg

What I think the score is
THUMB.0.0.jpeg

Only down 6 and our worst unit is actually playing pretty well

OL playing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back