PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Raiders

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he does suck, but he didn't say that. He said Bryant is down the depth chart, and so is Mac Hollins
I read between the lines... the delivery was sly, but the meaning was crystal.

Mac is not at fault for this result, but he isn't the answer for this team either. I just don't have confidence in him, whenever he drops back and prepares to throw.

When are commentary teams going to stop saying these are uncharacteristic mistakes by the patriots

Hate to say it, sometimes things like this need to happen for Belichick to have to make the difficult decision he doesn't want to make. They're not necessarily out of it, but they definitely face an uphill battle.
I agree 100% with this. I hate watching the team look this bad. But sometimes you need to feel uncomfortable to finally decide to go get some medicine to fix things.

Still have another half left to play let's see how it goes. Just have to play better
I guess I could wait and see how it goes. But I think I'm going to install baseboards instead. Will have the game on in the background. I may be institutionalized if I see another screen.

The raiders havent even been that good. We have just been tragically bad

Hate to say it, sometimes things like this need to happen for Belichick to have to make the difficult decision he doesn't want to make. They're not necessarily out of it, but they definitely face an uphill battle.
What decision are you implying?

This loss will be easy to get over if it happens. This isn't a team that stands a chance to do anything in the postseason. We all know this rather we admit it or not.

Maybe their worst half of season. Offense is in shambles. Mac Jones losing his composure. Very ugly

I mean Mac may have been good but he is disconnected from his coaches and has become a liability.
We are winning In spite of him he is not helping this team.
I don’t care if he’s Meyers and Harris bowling buddy.
I don’t care if he is mother Theresa off the field.
He is not a starting QB this year.
Best thing you can do for this kid and the team is to hire a sports psychologist to work with Mac.

He is not tuned in he is not confident he is not the guy.

He need a paid leave.

This loss will be easy to get over if it happens. This isn't a team that stands a chance to do anything in the postseason. We all know this rather we admit it or not.

Oh anyone with sense knows that. But tell that to Kraft who spent $200 million on free agents last offseason.

I want this season to be over and done with, I want to see what Bill does this off season, if he keeps his buddy after this disaster that will be very telling !! Then maybe it will be time for him to step aside and hopefully Bob fires everyone and gets new blood to run this team
Are you ready for Bill to retire and Matty P to be his replacement?

LOL, not me, I was talking to one of the many trolls that are posting now.
I intend no offense, but It might be interesting to hear your definition of "troll." How as an example, would you distinguish "troll" from "realist"?

Game isn’t over yet. Time to turn it around in spite of this tepid offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back