PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Raiders

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally caught up to real time. This is a disgrace.

Also, poor Jakobi can't get a break with yet another TD taken back. Sigh.

Oh my goodness. This team is in complete ruins.

Lmao

But why are yall surprised?

Out penalties and special teams have been bad the last couple of years

So in a year where our offense and playcalling is garbage, the locker room will check out...

Making those issues worse

So, uhh, Matt is a rocket scientist. So hit 'em with a few V-2's or something. I'll setlle for a Scud, or a Roman Candle.
This team is a football version of a scud, a scud dud

Here we go let’s hold them to three… This is the typical mantra of today’s patriots fan

Not if you’re backing up.

We probably needed to win out or only lose one game to get in the playoffs. Worth stating this is the easiest game of this stretch

Reactions: ALP
So now it's going to be 17 to 3

Jesus man we are really going to go into the half down 17-3……

Question: on Thornton being out of bounds, I thought if your toes were in, it's good. Heels don't matter.

Why didn't we take another look at that?
Imho, I think it's because his heel came down. If he toe tapped it then stepped without the heel coming down, it would've been fine.

I think it's time to let Bill go too. His cute experiment with his buddies and family isn't working.

So...on 3rd and 11 near midfield with great OL protection...why not throw the farking ball deep? Why such poosay offense? An INT will be a punt anyway. You might get a completion or a DPI.

3 point against this garbage D. Embarrassing.

I agree with your first sentence. Remember, Eli Manning beat the 2007 Patriots. That is why we want to get in the playoffs - anything can happen. Granted it is unlikely, but its a helluva long off season so give me an extra Pats game please.

We should root for winning football games not draft picks. We are the fans not the GM.
I hear you. I hope you get your game, for your sake. I just don't think it really matters.

I hope they don't draft anybody but big fat O-linemen. The o'line is a team's backbone. They don't really have one.

Vilma's wrong. If the WR comes into your body, you can stand your ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference