PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Packers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught Rodgers on a hot mic. Aaron’s a ****.

Slow down there. He has thrown a couple of nice passes to wide open receivers with a clean pocket. The rest of the offense is stepping up for Zappe like they haven’t for Mac this year thus far. That includes the coaches.
Let's face it, the first 4 games of the season are basically preseason. Maybe we are rounding into nice form?

He may have an advantage over Mac and here is why, he has no prior knowledge of how things use to be and he will listen to everything the coaches say and do without hesitation and they can grow together. Mac on the other hand has Josh's design still in his head and it can be a disadvantage for him if he is not careful. Zappe just needs to avoid the stupid INTs and the coaches can love him.
Unfair to Mac obviously since that is not his fault, but I see what you're saying. Mac has to remember he'll most likely net a 1st rounder (or more) in a trade if they feel Zappe isn't that much worse. But no harm in pushing him.

If we win with zap and win a few more games with him and he plays well. We should have ourselves a qb controversy.

Fyck how do you lose Cobb there

Not jumping to any conclusions, but I do feel like Zappe has a good confidence and calmness about him. Probably not prepared for this moment but doesn't seem at all overwhelmed either.
He does not know what he is really doing but he is calm and that makes everybody else settled.

Tavai, with a good play?!??

If we win with zap and win a few more games with him and he plays well. We should have ourselves a qb controversy.
No film on him yet. Teams will start to game plan

Nice stop by Tavai

If they win this game I’ll kiss Matt Patricia’s Fat Ass.
I think Patsfans is overdue for a favor. I'm sure Ian can draft a nice letter on forum letterhead and make it happen.

Yeah Jim that’s so impressive meanwhile Foxboro has a population of 16 thousand but 67 thousand show up to the game.

holding on Wise no call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents