PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Holy ****. Wilson. Yikes.

I love Wilson! He’s awesome! The perfect Jet.

Hell yeah. I’ll take two interceptions. Shore up that run defense though…

THANK YOU AGAIN, PUNKY MCMILFSON!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Wilson the gunslinger.

Adrian!!!!!!! Thank you Zac

Good pick!
Now we just need the team to capitalize and score TDs and not field goals like last week.

Let’s get 7 here

Gonna be one of those games for Wilson I think. Welcome to the NFL rookie

McDaniels is not telling him who to throw the ball to. Mac is checking down most often than not. The broadcasters even noted that he was looking for the slants, but had to check down on one play. So, that,s why I was asking if he was being too careful or if the receivers were not getting open. I guess it might be both. Also, the OL has been very meh, so I guess Mac is trying to ball out ASAP.
Only observation I have is early on he could have hit Agholor on a dig but hit White on a checkdown over the middle. Don't know if he's playing safe, if coaches are overemphasizing "take what they give you" so it sounds like "if a guy is open for a 2 yard gain just hit him."

Pats MVP is Zach Wilson.

Wilson....I kinda like him lol

SLoppy on kick offs too. wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back