PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prediction this will be a very competitive game from the Jets even a possible loss.
I don’t like this.

Pats -10...idk what to make of this game or that

All i know is when BB has extra time to prepare...usually very sharp. 31-16

Is there a way to disable the notifications that appear in the bottom right corner of my screen? (ie-User just posted in Official Game Day Thread)

I have a bad feeling about this game and I don't know why. We are the better team and I usually go into most games thinking we will win. Anyone else a little nervous we could oddly drop this one? Maybe its the Jets stank clouding my judgement here.

Anyway, go Pats.

Watching a MNF game live @ 8am in Thailand was pretty great.
I loved MNF games when I lived in Asia. It was the only time I could get a decent nights sleep on a game day.

just shoot me....

8LSi.gif

Love seeing those fake guys masquerading as NFL TE's among the Inactives *Ahem* Izzo and LaGlass.:rolleyes: From the Inactives to the streets hopefully. :D

I have a bad feeling about this game and I don't know why. We are the better team and I usually go into most games thinking we will win. Anyone else a little nervous we could oddly drop this one? Maybe its the Jets stank clouding my judgement here.

Anyway, go Pats.
I have a bad feeling too but I always do because I’m a big baby. If I’m ever very confident then be afraid.

Seriously though, Pats O is very banged up/inexperienced and this is the Jets’ SB. It SHOULD be tough.

I have a bad feeling too but I always do because I’m a big baby. If I’m ever very confident then be afraid.

Seriously though, Pats O is very banged up/inexperienced and this is the Jets’ SB. It SHOULD be tough.
On he flip side, I could also see us winning 33-13 and Darnold lays on his back after a fourth sack...

this D wont give up more than 10, and our O will do enough to score at least 20

not worried about D at all, but am curious to see how O does, if running game gets going then it can be a 24-10 type game that is nowhere near as close as that score indicates

Anyway, go Pats.

IF Sony doesn't have it early I want him Benched. The Lack of a running game have been our Problem on O. You ain't fooling anybody when Teams know you Stink at running and it's not all the O-Line.

Who's the dude entering the stadium in the black hat about 10 seconds behind Brady. He rocks but have no idea of his identity. (looks like he's off in his own world)

Watching a MNF game live @ 8am in Thailand was pretty great.
I watched one live early morning in Sydney Australia once, at the airport on my laptop, since they had good wifi! Landed just in time!

Last edited:
Getting ready for another poor offensive performance

Just suffered through Manish Mehta on NBCSB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back