PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maaan. Same ol **** dog, just a different game. The situational awareness by this team is severely lacking.

It wasn't his assignment initially, but when Henry released Brown was the only one on that side. I'd have to watch the replay again but had he seen the free blitzer, he perhaps could've slid off his block late to at least get in his way.
He was much too far away. and engaged with a rusher who he can’t leave free to have a clear run at Mac.

I don’t love our chances to get back in this unless we get a big turnover or special teams play.
They're not out of it. One score and they're back in it. Just have to keep Miami from getting a touchdown to close out the half and hopefully make some adjustments.

How much longer is WALDO Patricia gonna run this offense?

It wasn't his assignment initially, but when Henry released Brown was the only one on that side. I'd have to watch the replay again but had he seen the free blitzer, he perhaps could've slid off his block late to at least get in The usual blocking rule is that you block inside out.

Usual rule is block the inside guy. I think that’s on HH

I am liking the pressure we are getting. I think we need to gamble and jump some of those routes near the sidelines.

We’re not much better than last year

The offense needs to help the defense out. They need to start sustaining drives or these guys will gas out soon.

that must be intercepted

Hill is a cheat code

This is why Tyreek Hill is a generational talent

Just a matter of time before he starts picking those off. He's been so close....

I am liking the pressure we are getting. I think we need to gamble and jump some of those routes near the sidelines.
Jack Jones just tried that and gave up a long gain. Break it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News