PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t look good for Phillips. Damn it.

Are we so concerned about our offense we aren't trying to get the ball back with time?

Hopefully just a cramp for AP…

They were pushing on his abdomen looks to test for pain. So it could be. Hopefully, nothing worse than that.

Tua is kind of playing bad honestly.
Yeah he has been. If not for the blindside sack fumble for a TD it would be 3-0. Probably 3-3 at the least if Mac didn’t throw the INT (or if the refs actually called DPI)

Judon saved us from at least 13-0.. still hard to feel good right now given the offense.

Jack, that was supposed to be your first pick bruh!
He got greedy. First priority: don’t let the WR catch it. Knock it down instead of gambling on an unlikely INT.

Rookie coach is eating Bill's lunch so far. Let's hope they have a better 2nd half.

I think it's less coaching and the fact that Miami may just have a better team

My offensive analysis:

When you have two bumbling idiots running your offense, you don’t expect the results to be great.
Like many times last season, while it might not be super pretty, I feel like Mac is getting a few keys plays here and there despite either coaches or other players not knowing where to go… frustrating half. This team cannot win when they make mistakes. That must be cleaned up asap.

I hope cheering for a guy like Hill makes Miami fans feel dirty. For all the annoying crap Brown did, at least there was some level of doubt about some of the things he did. With Hill we know for sure what he did, and he's still in the league.

I'm gonna make myself feel better by stuffing my face with pizza. Will be more enjoyable than this game so far.
My pizza should be arriving any minute. Something to look forward to
Streameast.live
That's what I lost. On buffstream now. I'll try that again if I run into issues

Pathetic on 4th down

That can't happen, terrible.

Ridiculous

Our #1 corner. Put a fork in em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24