PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Chiefs

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
we needed that attempt at tying the game, The only way we can win is by some luck , lucky bounces and pick 6's ! damn, what a terrible play to end the half .

I guess Stidham really is injured.

Pats getting outcoached thoroughly. Bill doesn't challenge a clear interception and fatso gets his team out quickly to punt. Then Skippy McDaniels totally clusterfukcs the last possession...

Yup, just ignore the part about the Pats D holding an unstoppable offense to 6 points in the first half.

Boy, Hoyer comes back out. Funny the leash he has with Hoyer, but nothing for the young guys.

Hoyers first half can be described in one word - garbage.

KC adjusting to our back end toss by sending backside man in pursuit.

I’ll say it. Throw out Hoyer, exhale Stidham. Put in Jules

I think Hoyer came out with tears in his eyes

Did the screen/scoreboard in the stadium show the Pats having one timeout? Could that be why Hoyer thought they had one?

Hoyer special 2nd half drive.....

Hoyer looks like a QB who didn't know he was starting until Saturday morning...

Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The “he’s been in the system for 10 years” thing is insanely overrated. Cam showed up and learned the system in 5 minutes. The best QB should play.

I cant watch Hoyer any more. Its painful

Seriously?

The defense are going to quit soon cause they know this bum gives them no hope, as soon as KC score a TD everyone knows it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes