PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Chiefs

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it too late to put Cam in? Maybe even just to sneeze in Mahomes's mouth?

I can't believe we're in a position where hoyer is costing us a game.
It’s not like we could get a guy like Tom Brady out there.

Seriously?

The defense are going to quit soon cause they know this bum gives them no hope, as soon as KC score a TD everyone knows it's over.

It's not that they will quit. It's just no D can hold KC down forever. They are going to score TDs at some point.

We WIN this game with Cam.

This is CLEAR evidence why you need to PAY a quarterback. I hope you watch this half at the end of the season bill (win or lose). Its hard to score points without a competent quarterback.

This defense is unreal

Defense is amazing tonight

Faulk, putting Hoyer out there is just demoralizing

D still hanging tough

I tell you what, I like our defense though. They are flowing to the ball tonight. Anytime one of the Chiefs catches the ball, there are 2-3 white shirts around. A++++ effort by the D.

Outstanding defensive effort. magnificent. Kelce is a ghost, Hill is ineffective.

Too bad Hoyer is pissing all over it.

This defense has been awesome. Just imagine if Cam was playing.

The worst part is, that KC offense isnt playing all that great. The Pats D are playing well. I knew Cam would be the missing piece. Hoyer and McD fail

If the Pats really wanted to tank for Lawrence they had the built in option in Hoyer right on the sidelines all along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents