PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Chiefs

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoyer has like zero clock in his head, he will hold the ball for eternity

Wasn't Hoyer supposed to be the "low ceiling but low risk" guy. You put a veteran in on short notice specifically because you expect him NOT to make these kinds of mistakes.

F*ck you, Hoyer.

I'm beyond disgusted. I'm tempted to turn the game off. Just because watching hoyer play is making me ill. Hoyer left at least 6 points on the board just by being a moron. Nothing to do with skill. He is just stupid.

Hoyer has BB's **** pix

3 straight runs inside the 10....Yep, Josh is good huh.....then the fumble....great play calls josh!
Stop whining......as long as hoyer is out there, can’t blame the oc

Put in Stidham, Bill. Appease the fan base. Let’s see what we have.

It really sucks that Hoyer is on this team

Just demoralizing
As with last time : I expect so, so little from Hoyer. And the ONE thing we’d all expect - a little bit of situational awareness - is lacking.

It’s not even about «is NE winning this ? ». They aren’t. But to be THIS disappointing is astounding.

Id like to say we’d be blowing this team right the f out if Cam was playing but that means the game was yesterday so who knows. I’d still like to say it though. Lol

Sad to the the effort of the whole team and coaching staff, goes down the drain, because of one useless player.

If bill doesn't make the change he has to take mad heat for what we're seeing here.

HOYER ****ING KNEW THAT GUY WAS THERE AND STILL SHOWED NO URGENCY

Next time they get into the Red Zone, they should put Michael Bishop in

We could legit be winning this game. Painful.

Ah well. I'll stick with my team, even if Hoyer is depressing out there.

Wasn't Hoyer supposed to be the "low ceiling but low risk" guy. You put a veteran in on short notice specifically because you expect him NOT to make these kinds of mistakes.

F*ck you, Hoyer.
Hey he "knows the playbook". He didn't even know we didn't have a timeout

I'm beyond disgusted. I'm tempted to turn the game off. Just because watching hoyer play is making me ill. Hoyer left at least 6 points on the board just by being a moron. Nothing to do with skill. He is just stupid.

I’m out if he comes back

Good god without Hoyer, the bad call, and the Dmac drop we'd be blowing these guys out. freaking painful to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes