PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Chiefs

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf Hoyer!!!! This isn’t basketball, you can’t hope we have great rebound skills

Let's stop these slants to Byrd. If we don't threaten deeper, they're just going to cram the box and sit on the short MOF throws.

Hoyer is lighting it up for sure lol. Ugh

Gunner cleaning up Edelman's inability to make a play. LOL.

LOL, Reid challenging a 5 yard spot...

"Come on Patriots Offense, I'm doing all I can. You gotta meet me half way" - God

sKp65Y.gif

Gunner!!!

You kidding? He was bad at Auburn. Why would he miraculously be better in the pros? Then again, you wanted to move on from Brady, too. Like what you see now?

Yeah I wanted Brady gone and still happy about it. The talent in Tampa is the only reason he is okay at this point. Plus he hasn't been getting hit yet so waiting for those to start piling up. We shall see how it goes come week 10 or so. Auburn may have messed him up, but I guess it can't be that much worse than Hoyer really.

They should put in Stidham at this point. Hoyer sucks. The Pats aren't winning this game. The defense can't bend and don't break against Mahommes all game. And Hoyer is not going to complete deflected passes all game either.

Let's see if Stidham has anything. It may only be a six point game, but it could be a 27 point game by the half the way Mahommes and the Chiefs' offense works.

The immaculate reception

Compare and contrast BB v BOB. Look at what BB is working with and the situation he’s in post CamTest...

He has the ball, after a first down and his team is losing by less than a score.

BOB couldn’t win one game in the entire first fourth of the season.

They won't put stid in

LOL, Reid challenging a 5 yard spot...
Reid’s going to “Reed” it up if you give him half a chance....if he didn’t have this all star lineup he would still be a zero

If Hoyer is going to overthrow by that much, send someone deep.

Edelman has the dropsies

Will the Pats score an offensive TD tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents