PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Chargers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge missed opp there….wow….that will come back to bite them ….unless they get turnover on this drive

****ing mcdummy. One of the worst run d's in the league. Ran it down the Jets pie whole, and we pass twice on 3rd and goal from the one? With Bolden on the damn field?

Fire his ass.

I know everyone wants Josh throwing the ball close to the end zone but the Chargers have the worst run defense.

What a moronic decision to pass the ball during 4th down. Give the ball to Harris and run.

They’re not really trying to force a TD for Meyers are they?

I hate losing like this. Horrific missed tackles, terrible play calling. All we need now is to turn the ball over to complete this garbage.

The D has big hole and the O has a brain dead OC

wonder if the D can get a 3 and out. Perfect field position to try that

Josh is great at times but then you get those series of calls and you're like WTF.

Run the ball!!!!

two shots from the one, and all passes

If the defense gives up a 99 yard drive here, I think we have major problems on that side

Can't support this league. You gonna sit there and allow someone to essentially tackle the QB during a dead play AFTER picking the flag up for the third time in 2 weeks.

It's embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore