PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Chargers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets stopped them twice!!!!

The Texans' $100 million + man just fumbled the ball after going 84 yards.

THE PATH !
Dude, the Jets just basically gave up on two hail mary's in a row to throw the game... and it took the Raiders both times... that was some pretty clear cut "throw the game" ****

Dude, the Jets just basically gave up on two hail mary's in a row to throw the game... and it took the Raiders both times... that was some pretty clear cut "throw the game" ****
(Jimmy V voice “never, ever believe in the Jetes”)

Seems like the only reason to leave a CB alone on the outside with no deep safety help with seconds to go in the game.

I think we've only scratched the surface of what he's capable of.. I really think he's going to be that all-around Safety we haven't had since Rodney..
He is more physically gifted than Rodney ever was

after today we know that the Jets definitely want Lawrence. They purposely lost that game !!

(Jimmy V voice “never, ever believe in the Jetes”)

Last time I wanted them to win was 2008 and they couldn't manage it. **** em. They get what they deserve.

What they deserve is Lawrence saying "nah" and staying another year in college after this obvious tank job.

Last time I wanted them to win was 2008 and they couldn't manage it. **** em. They get what they deserve.

What they deserve is Lawrence saying "nah" and staying another year in college after this obvious tank job.
I wanted them to win in 2002. Nope.

I'm convinced that is what happens

Is Asisasi active too or just Keene?

The Patriots are super bowl bound! Yippeeeee

Managed to get my Game Pass stream via VPN up on the big screen from my Macbook using a Chromecast. Finally!! No more watching on the laptop...

Favre screwed us both times when we missed the playoffs.
In fairness, the 2002 NEP did a good job at eliminating themselves. But the 2007 was 11-5...

Let’s goooo

In fairness, the 2002 NEP did a good job at eliminating themselves. But the 2007 was 11-5...
True. Packers still completely rolled over for the Jets in week 17 giving them the common games tiebreaker over us and the Dolphins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes