PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No real coaching and no real offensive line. Brady would have sucked too, maybe.
45 year old Brady maybe, but not Prime Brady. But I'm not comparing the 2 it's unfair to both of them

Sure there was coaching and Oline issues all year long, but your players have to play better

No real coaching and no real offensive line. Brady would have sucked too, maybe.
These same people were screaming that Brady was done in 2019. They don’t understand football

Move on from Mac. Really?

Can we not act like Mac has played so well in two years that his job is secure to the point where we don't have to consider an upgrade if one presents it self?

He hasn't secured that job.

going to lock thread as post gdt is now up

I guess I'll take my ban....but here we go....Coach Bill is now 25-26 post Brady....he needs to go. why is mediocrity rewarded?
Coach Bill had them prepared where they were more than competitive, save for the 2 ST touchdowns. Not many other coaches would have put this good of a game plan together with a horribly thin secondary. It's a miracle they were even in it considering how bad things went. Says more about BB than you think.

Is he wrong? Changes need to be made.
A decade is a long time dude. "Next couple years" sure. But the AFCE is overall a good division, any of these teams could challenge within a couple years with the right moves. And Josh Allen's mega deal hasn't even started to hit their cap yet.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes