PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the Buccaneer fans doing in this thread? You guys aren't even playing...
Because I didn't get banned like you.

what a d$$k move by Buffalo calling a TO with 7 seconds left...
And then not even trying to field the punt they forced…

I care less about how many passes the Pats throw. BB and team have them ahead by 4 at half time. It is about field position and clock management.
4 isn't going to do the job

Reminder - the Pats are up 4 points on the preseason Super Bowl favorite Bills who most folks thought the Pats would get trampled by a few weeks back.

Are they just waiting until buffalo takes a lead to start throwing? This feels an awful lot like the cowboy game where the d is just being asked too much

It is clear though that Belichick has no respect for Josh Allen. No way does he play this conservative if he was afraid of Allen.
And confidence in his defense.

That right there is why Brady left.

Mac with one pass. One.
I agree we need to pass more to win. Not sure if brady never passing is why he left though. Considering he did pass, alot.

If you think 4 points will hold for 2 more quarters I have a Ferrari to sell you
What’s your asking price? If it’s cheap enough I’ll be back after BB notches another defensive win.

I care less about how many passes the Pats throw. BB and team have them ahead by 4 at half time. It is about field position and clock management.
no, it's about scoring points. Bills will not be shut out in the 2nd half. Pats should have tried to get a FG there. Bills would have had under 1 minute if they got the ball back.

Bills have the wind in the 3rd. I cannot understand this.
I think we do, I believe Bills have 1st and fourth unless they pass on taking the ball.

Any chance the wind dies down later in the game?
Don’t want that….wind is still a factor for Josh and Jill’s in passing game….even tho he has a cannon….hard for receivers…..that having been said Pats must PA when Jill’s have 10 guys in the box!!! Quick Screens….RB dump offs….

Bills have the wind in the 3rd. I cannot understand this.

Only if they let the Pats have the ball to start the third. They deferred. They can choose the wind or the ball. Not both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back