PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Miami @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
These PI’s are crap

Fitz taking a leaf from Cam's book

Flores should have put Tugaloo in at QB.

Cmon defense keep it 2 scores

Refs will most likely help them out shortly l’m sure. Lol

wtf is it with Miami and us.... They always have this late game ability to move the damn ball, even if they didn't do anything most of the game.

Brady was great at getting different players involved and building their confidence, but I didn’t see that with Cam today (only first game). However, Cam has been an absolute monster in short yardage situations, something that Brady was not good at last year (besides sneaks, of course). This team is going to be very fun to watch with Cam. I really, really hope he stays healthy.
What? You mean the old (young Brady) who's favorite receiver was the open one, vs the legend who brow beat every young receiver and everyone had to earn his trust. I think this attitude was very damaging to the team. It nice just seeing a bunch of guys try their best.

Miami is a consensus 5 win team. It's very troubling that the Pats are in a 4 pt game mid 4th Quarter

No, its not. Miami has always given us problems and have sniped a game away from us on an almost yearly basis. There has been some sloppy play, but there has been a lot of solid play as well and plenty to feel good about right now

I would have been happier if they had a better defensive series in this last drive, but that's BB. He must drive bettors crazy with soft coverages to eat time. Though it would have looked better if the refs were looking a 24 so closely. Their WR falls and Stephon gets blamed

Piss poor clock management.

You burn a TO pre 2 minute warning and get it back at 2:00.

Those PIs suck but they're all fairly called. If the teams were reversed, you guys would be losing their s**t if we didn't get those same calls.

I would have been happier if they had a better defensive series in this last drive, but that's BB. He must drive bettors crazy with soft coverages to eat time. Though it would have looked better if the refs were looking a 24 so closely. Their WR falls and Stephon gets blamed
A lot of people jumping off roofs because of BB I am sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick