PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Dolphins @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I really don't understand why we keep using soft zone. Bridgewater is eating it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert.

Such a predictable run up the middle to get stuffed for a loss.

Zero imagination between Patricia's ears.

Let's see if the defense make any half time adjustments, that was way to easy for Teddy

2 and 1 long throw, then run through middle on 3rd down, please burn this to the ground

Welp same ole same ole with this team. Defense playing its heart out, offense blows, mental mistakes all around. Still not wanting to peak too soon ;)

I will never get the GDT complain when the do not run on obvious runs complain when they do run on obvious runs. Seriously no win with a lot of you

And I really don't understand why we keep using soft zone. Bridgewater is eating it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserwe've only given up 7 points.
we've only given up 7 points so far

defense down 3 CBs doing all they can. Should’ve been a shut out in the first half.

Does the offense want to score vs. a mediocre defense without howard & chubb? Or nah?

Scoreboard watching the game because it's literally making me sleepy. This team is boring.

one of my biggest complaints with Belichick is that since 2018 he has more often than not coached not to lose instead of coaching to win. they are so conservative on both sides of the ball. it's infuriating

Such a predictable run up the middle to get stuffed for a loss.

Zero imagination between Patricia's ears.
Again, they bombed it on 3rd and short earlier in the half.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Why are fans booing? You have to run it there
They’re booing because the QB can’t throw a deep ball that is 20 yards within the receiver. And I don’t blame them.

This is kind of a dull team, ain't it? Low voltage or something, a plugged-up catalytic converter. They all look like they're on the cusp of an eyeroll, or a shrug, or a nap. I don't remember seeing that sort of thing in a Pats' team before, not going back many years. Maybe these are the imaginings of an old grump. They better stay off my d----d lawn, that's all.

Welp same ole same ole with this team. Defense playing its heart out, offense blows, mental mistakes all around. Still not wanting to peak too soon ;)
The first 4 months are really just an extension of preseason. You have to wait until *checks calendar*....January to know what kind of team you have.

It's come down to 3 plays:
- Horrible call on "no fumble" by Refs
- Ridiculous running into kicker AGAIN by Schooler ( I knew that would turn the tide - resulted in their TD)
- Stupid failure to challenge the worst spot on Rham's long run. That was a 1st down. ( I knew we wouldn't convert that 3rd & 1 )
After that play, our offense has been horrendous - like the worst in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST