PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Dolphins @Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why bb didn't challange that, from every angle it wasnt a fumble
Turnovers are automatically reviewed, you can’t challenge them. They reviewed it and concluded it was a fumble.

I don't understand why bb didn't challange that, from every angle it wasnt a fumble
Patricia, the eyes from the Pats booth, was off grabbing a snack

They doubled Uche and Judon overpowered his guy

Who ever is telling them that Uche is an all pro that needs a constant double team, and that Judon is some JAG scrub.... good job! Keep it up!

Our running game should be really good if we stick with it....not sure how much we will see Stevenson the rest of this game though

I'm looking at #15 and wondering why he's not flopping then I realized that's Algohor.

no one other than Harris should carry the ball

Can never question gunners toughness… Would love to see him step up in the Edelman role this year… No question he is tough as nails as a PR
He still needs to improve his route running. Hopefully, he can.

We got ourselves our own beast mode!

Great run blocking by our OL… And Harris has amazing field vision

They can’t stop Harris

Patriots are showing their inevitable mediocrity . They’re going to run the ball but they’ll be behind enough where they’ll lose 2-3 games because of the sheer ability of their opponents to move the ball on the D.

Isn't every turnover reviewed or am I imagining things?
i must be imagining that a coach can challange a fumble, i swear ive seen it many times over the years unless its a new rule

going to have 45 rushing attempts today

Patriots shut out in the first quarter

Nice dart to Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back