PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Divisional Playoff Chargers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you call the post-season D... the Shutdown Defense

Maroon 5 halftime SB performance....dang, quite the disconnect for me. From Mike Patton to Maroon 5. Thats falling off a cliff Kellerman.

Seriously...who makes these decisions? Must be the same people who greenlight CBS shows.

Pats can't be thinking run too much. You need to keep passing. Too much time left to get conservative.

Last edited:
Maybe get 3 more TDs then send Brady out to warm up the bus

Just get one more TD and play competent defense.

I don't expect another 35 this half, but 21 would be OK I guess.

Can play more comfortably but can't let up on em. Gotta finish out the game. Score 10 more pts at least. Stay far ahead

Don’t let them to even smell getting back 8bto this game!!!

Keep getting after Rivers, I think he is close to actual !!!!

That was bad on our part not being ready for that. Would’ve had time to clock it had we not stood for so long.

It was 4th down, they couldn't clock it. At best they had time to run a desperation heave.

I've liked him all year.
Yeah these guys criticizing Michel all year don’t understand the game....first MUST is OL doing their job and opening hole or glimpse of a hole....then the RB does his job....and if you understand the game and watch Michel vision and patience and just PURE talent....you understand why BB drafted kid so high....if Waddle or Cannon etc sh!ts his pants and gets pushed 5-10 yards deep into Michel and you want to blame RB?!....sorry....u don’t understand football!

Hope they can keep it going another 30 minutes
These are exactly the types of games it’s pays off to have veterans like 11, 15, 12, 87, 18, 54, 53...

If we can run on KC (if we finish this)...

I thought the Chiefs would be too much for us to handle. That was before Brady & co went and abused a much better defense. Obviously the difference next Sunday will be the Chiefs fans. BB will have them ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe