PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Cowboys @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man coverage reps have been competitive. May want to keep with it.

Two nice red zone stops.

Need to score here.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Damn, how good is this team if we're not fumbling

I'll be happy if our next drives takes this to half. Be up at least 17-10 going into half. Offense has gotta put the last sequence behind them, hopefully that doesn't kill the momentum they started with

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
This team is plain stupid, same dumb penalties every week.
Are you referring to the Pats? Every tram gets called on holding every week, except TB

Crazy time of possession differential so far.

He was injured his first two years
I know, but also don't care. Players need to stay healthy and be avaliable. Can't make the club from the tub. My heart goes out to them, but some guys are built differently than others. Some guys are luckier than others. Some guys just instinctively know how to fall, when to let up a bit, ect.. Whatever he reason, the fact that's he's having issues at this point in year 3 is not okay. Maybe he has a bit more rope than a normal year 3 guy has, but results are ultimately what matter, and he has not produced.

Impressed by run d so far .

Keep up the pace McD

Dont let that hit affect u Jones

Offense needs to score. Let's pass deep down the field a little. And not be so predictable. Hopefully the run game will continue to role, but we need to score, and that means passing, though shortening the game with the run wouldn't be a bad thing if they can do it well.

Wow Matthew Judon puts a lot into wearing pink.

Newton just used to do it

ow he got blowed tf up

Pass a tad behind Meyers there, too bad, nice play by Mac otherwise.

Playing too safe the first two downs can lead to long 3rd downs, and it did hear. This was bad play calling to set them up for a bad situation. I'd challenge that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes