PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Colts @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That last play was putrid.
something is fundamentally wrong with Mac and it is disappointing. Two WRs were opened, but he chose to not even look right. WTH? Is he being controlled like a robot or something?

I'm not someone that is "PRO MAC or PRO ZAPPE", I just want to win, but you saying the OL is playing ok is not correct, they have been really, really bad.
They have not been really really bad. They've been ok. Mac jones can't find open receivers and when he does, he misses them

Archuleta: "For some reason, he just couldn't get off of that one read." Why not just say what you want to say Adam.

So the offensive line are not blocking and making stupid penalties because of Jones now? What else do you want to blame Jones for?
Why are you saying things I didn't say? I'm not following your thought process.

Even the announcers are commenting on Mac's lack of field vision and not working his 2nd and 3rd reads.

I wish they would cut to the sky cam more so we could actually see the play. These five second ball holds are difficult to adequately evaluate without it.

Point to one play to make a point while ignoring the rest of the game.
It's not one play, it's been a consistent theme with mac.

Mac just not seeing his receivers.
I like Mac but he's not seeing the field well at all lately. Not sure what is going on there. I know the OL is bad, but even when he has time, he's playing as if he has already assumed he won't have time and just locks onto a guy.

Mac has thrown several deep shots to Thornton that have been like 6 inches too deep.

They have been like 3 yards too deep, not 0.2 yards deep. :rofl: Maybe you are confusing inches and yards?

I'm sure Nick Folk is a great guy, but I'm sick of looking at him. Is that now 8 of our last 10 scores field goals? Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

OL looked better on that drive. Fantastic catch by Meyers to get us in FG range. That was a bit relieving to see an actual pocket, still alot of work to do offensively but taking baby steps

Lol, he just had time, Thornton with a step and over threw him.

Jones is getting scked because he's not moving well in the pocket
Imho, that was on TT - not sure why he was playing with his receiver past 5 yds instead of just gunning it down the field.

Even the announcers are commenting on Mac's lack of field vision and not working his 2nd and 3rd reads.
Which I've been saying constantly. But it's because the oline is bad

Why are you saying things I didn't say? I'm not following your thought process.

You just blamed Jones for the poor o-line play.

This 2021 Jaguars/Lions game that we are all watching is riveting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back