PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL Game Day Thread- Browns @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Thought I would start the GDT a little early being such a huge game today. 4 in a row would be great. Who's ready this game??????
We're on a roll and time to get on that train!!!

Nice to see Rham playing today...going to be interesting to see if we get Trent Brown back and how the O-line looks. Hopefully, the defense keeps playing well and our offense keeps improving.....and of course, no more injures!!!! 6-4 sure sounds good!!!!! Stay away trolls!!!

Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!!

Thought I would start the GDT a little early being such a huge game today. 4 in a row would be great. Who's ready this game??????
We're on a roll and time to get on that train!!!

Nice to see Rham playing today...going to be interesting to see if we get Trent Brown back and how the O-line looks. Hopefully, the defense keeps playing well and our offense keeps improving.....and of course, no more injures!!!! 6-4 sure sounds good!!!!! Stay away trolls!!!

Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!!
I am ready to go!!!
Pumped for this game
If we win our season start to look extremely interesting

I don’t think this game is a NE win. Unlike many posters, though, I really like this team. I’d go as far as to say I prefer it over the 2019 version…. They are - recently - playing it the way I dreamt they would : solid D, solid OL, run the ball, don’t do anything stupid.

If Rham is truly good to go full tilt, I’d welcome Wynn-Karras-Andrews-Mason-Onwenu + Trent B on either side as the sixth…. Hell, even add #1 as a blocking WR and let the cards fall where they may…

Phil Perry
@PhilAPerry

·
53m

With Stevenson and Bolden, the Patriots have two big backs who are threats as runners and receivers. When deployed in NE’s “Go-Go” style formations, there’s a lot they can do. I asked Josh McDaniels about those looks this week. He said he’ll “continue to try to tinker” with ‘em.

Really looking forward to seeing them both on the field together, should be some interesting matchups today.

Phil Perry
@PhilAPerry

·
53m

With Stevenson and Bolden, the Patriots have two big backs who are threats as runners and receivers. When deployed in NE’s “Go-Go” style formations, there’s a lot they can do. I asked Josh McDaniels about those looks this week. He said he’ll “continue to try to tinker” with ‘em.

Really looking forward to seeing them both on the field together, should be some interesting matchups today.
JJ can catch too. They can mix and match a bit. I have to say I've been more pleased with Bolden every week that goes by. I feel like he's taking private lessons from James White every night or something. Stevenson also showed some very smooth receiving ability recently... rare for a big man like he is.

JJ can catch too. They can mix and match a bit. I have to say I've been more pleased with Bolden every week that goes by. I feel like he's taking private lessons from James White every night or something. Stevenson also showed some very smooth receiving ability recently... rare for a big man like he is.
Bolden has always been a decent receiver out of the backfield. He was just never as good as Woody, Vereen or White.

Wow 6 OL with atrent providing additional push . I have never thought about it.. add Mac, ram, bolden, Jakob and Henry/lacosse. That's a run heavy and screen pass combo. Removes Garrett out of equation.

That should be a nightmare matchup .

I remember saying last week that with Garrett on the other side, this would be a great week to have Mr. Brown back... here we are! While I'm not sure if it's necessarily a good idea to swap him for Wynn straight-up considering there may be consistency or rust issues, maybe a rotation to keep their LT fresh at all times, or some six OL setups would be good... Interested to see how LaCosse plays into their plans as well in that regard.

I remember saying last week that with Garrett on the other side, this would be a great week to have Mr. Brown back... here we are! While I'm not sure if it's necessarily a good idea to swap him for Wynn straight-up considering there may be consistency or rust issues, maybe a rotation to keep their LT fresh at all times, or some six OL setups would be good... Interested to see how LaCosse plays into their plans as well in that regard.
They are going to double-team him all day. Wynn + Bolden, Jakob and Smith.

If Wynn plays like dog crap, possible Brown comes in.

Games vs Chargers, Browns, Titans and Colts will make or break our playoff chances. We are 1-0 so far in that group. 2-0 after today would be 2 big H2H tiebreakers over teams that matter at the end of the season.

Not thinking division yet- Bills still have to play us and the Jete twice and right now I think the Jets are being really overrated by a lot of people. Bills should thump them twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots