PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Broncos @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the “excitement” the “let’s move on from Brady” crowd was hoping for?
LOL at the Brady rump swabs. Think I’m gonna start blocking this trash with the ignore list.

Can’t understand bb today, should have taken the penalty and pushed them out of FG range, and he should have challenged that spot.

I guess he is out of practice too.

I understand the context of the situation (no practice, injuries, opt-outs etc..) but, we need to add a weapon regardless..

Well, Denver isn't putting us away. Still letting us hang around. So...

There's a difference between trolling and giving an honest opinion....just stop

There have been plenty of opinions that have been categorized as trolling. A bit much, in my opinion. There’s a big difference between people venting their frustrations and people who troll all the time in the game threads. Just throwing that out there.

CAM is our QB. Brady plays in Tampa and wouldn't do any better behind this o line if we can call it that

LOL at the Brady rump swabs. Think I’m gonna start blocking this trash.
What happened no “lol bro! Brady couldn’t do that! Bradyites!! :rofl::rofl:

clown.

Really bad coaching decisions by Belichick today. At least three of them.

Dugger lays the wood

I think BB needs to learn how to draft wide receivers or stop wasting picks drafting them and just trade picks for ones already in the NFL.
BB’s worst season since 2001 :
9-7

I'm enjoying this thread. Maybe more than the game.

Nice stop on 3rs down there though.

That was such a bizarre non challenge. They had plenty of time to look at it.

Some of those things have popped up this year. Team doesn't seem to want it or go 100 percent. Is this tanking without looking like tanking? I mean, if so they are doing about as good of a job of it as the Red Sox did, which is to say poor. 6 SBs in 19 years, you can go 0-16 in a CoVid season with no fans and come out with a stud QB for the the next 10-15 years. Instead we have this, which is something I cannot understand.

It's Bill's fault for our injuries...got it.
All part of the game. DL is too thin up front. LB corps is mediocre. OL is patchwork. Offensive weapons are non existent. Almost like GM , scouting and player development kinda suck.

Bentley, JJ, Phillips have really showed up today.

No way they are snapping this ball

Bill’s been in the league for decades and has won 6 SBs as HC.

Questions : (1) do you think BB doesn’t understand the current situation ? (2) do you believe 2020 Brady was leading this team to the SB (Or 2011 Brady, even) ?
Just my opinion:

No, Brady "probably" doesn't change much. However at the very least you believe the goat would defy odds and win this game.

I'm just dissapointed Cam isn't motivating this team more. I've been a Cam supporter too. Heck, I saw Edelman laughing with a Broncos player on the field when we were down 15-3. Belichick also should have called a flag on that one play imo. Belichick drafted like this was a Brady led team, imo also.

Can’t understand bb today, should have taken the penalty and pushed them out of FG range, and he should have challenged that spot.

I guess he is out of practice too.

Likely saving it for later in the game. You can only challenge twice.

Still plenty of time left in the game and Denver is not putting us away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft