PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the defense get anther TO?

Tough spot. OL has been really bad. Severe imbalance in time-of-possession already. Can't capitalize on the turnover. There are opportunities on offense but if the OL sucks then you can't do much of anything.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Bill isn't as smart as he thinks he is if he thinks this coaching staff is going to get it done in the modern NFL with a limited quarterback.

just curious...where in blazes is RING 6? One of our board's biggest bobo's...gone....pffffftt...like the wind (or a greasy fart)

McDaniels never got the credit he deserved either for having the right plays in the critical moments. Patricia just calls nonsense because he doesn't understand anything besides basic concepts. I'm convinced he just calls runs because he feels like he has to.

Yeah, that final drive was doomed the second Patricia called the delay rush on second and short. They forced the offense to do a QB sneak on 3rd and one. Cost them two time outs.

I'm looking for my grain alcohol ....

Except he sucks this year
He and the Bucs suck this year. Congrats!

Now go jerk off with your Tom Brady voodoo doll.

whats the final? 38-7 or 45-7 Bills? Teams cooked, should prolly keep drafting d2 players and resigning 450 pound offensive tackles. Maybe we can put failed defensive coordinators as offensive play callers. Maybe we can really implement the 13th dimensional chess

Maybe they cian convert Marcus Jones into another Edelman? Or Tyreek Hill?

McDaniels never got the credit he deserved either for having the right plays in the critical moments. Patricia just calls nonsense because he doesn't understand anything besides basic concepts. I'm convinced he just calls runs because he feels like he has to.
Mac SUCKED other that ****IES.
Move on

Wtf if wrong with you people? Your blaming mac jones? What game have you been watching? He's limited in his abilities.....thats no shock. In his 2nd yr he's given a new offensive system,.by coaches who have no experience on the offensive side of the game, with a terrible oline and wr's who can't get separation.

Mac can't run. We all know that. His 4.8 'combine 40' without pads doesn't mean anything when the real games start.
To the point. he shouldnt HAVE to RUN. You draft a pocket QB, you get him a decent OLINE. Not the case here this year, obviously.

Except he sucks this year
His team sucks. He particularly is fine. He's having another 2019 or 2013 style year (actually a tad up from that). He would be an upgrade for us tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes