PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have abstained from complaining about Cam... He reminds me of... a dog.

There’s definitely some smoke to that story about Cam & Harry w/his trainer. You could see it in Harry’s eyes that he is exasperated with Cam as his QB.

His teammates like Cam but I’m willing to bet Harry wants Stidham throwing the ball to him.
Well neither Harry/Stidham/Newton will be around after two years at a max so he doesn’t need to worry.

Real talk, if Harry wasn’t a first round pick he would be talked of like Dobson or Thompkins as an easy cut the minute we bring in some half decent guys in

Brutal half. Does McDermott take his foot off the gas once they hit 30 or 40?

If that wasn't the last pass Newton ever throws in a Patriots uniform, Belichick needs to have his head examined.

Maybe it’s a gameday thread overreaction but it’s a stain for Bill for this QB play to follow the GOAT
The QBs are an embarrassment but they’re not the only problem with the roster.

Thankfully the team might be in position to fix a bunch of holes or we might be looking at 2030 before we’re good again.

He must be hurt. His shoulder is probably shot.

there’s no doubt. I said that was a major concern prior to the season, and after throwing for 800 yards at Seattle everyone thought MVP Cam was back, when actually those types of games probably just sped up the pain in that throwing shoulder. Ron Rivera ruined Cam’s career several years back. Dude has just been trying to gut it out since.

Clearly you don’t know much about football
Eye test is all you need. Cam can still make some plays with his legs but the guy just can’t throw the ball anymore for whatever reason. Can’t throw short passes with touch and accuracy. He just skipped a ball off the dirt a good 10 yards shy of a wide open receiver.

there’s no doubt. I said that was a major concern prior to the season, and after throwing for 800 yards at Seattle everyone thought MVP Cam was back, when actually those types of games probably just sped up the pain in that throwing shoulder. Ron Rivera ruined Cam’s career several years back. Dude has just been trying to gut it out since.
Pump the jets there champ it was like 2 Pats fans who still haven't given it up

Maybe the tank job is on?

If they pulled a drunk Haskins out of whatever strip club he's at right now, I think he could throw a better ball than Newton.

I'm out. Not worth being tired at work tomorrow, like I usually do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes