PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it’s a gameday thread overreaction but it’s a stain for Bill for this QB play to follow the GOAT
It completely tanked the season. This year was an utter waste. No closer to the next QB than before the first game was played.

I hate everything about this team. From the QB to the WRs, to the TEs to the defense. I can name the players I want to see back next year on one hand

Do you think she is attractive?
Definitely not. One of the last Howard Stern shows I listened to had King of All Blacks on there as a guest. He was recalling a time when Wendy Williams had him on to tape an interview and they had a break. He stayed in the studio and she left. When she left, he bent over and sniffed her seat then saw one of her producers just staring at him when he picked his head up. A few minutes later, he was kicked out of the building.

I can’t believe how horrible Cam is at QB. He doesn’t do one thing well and he’s still out there.

Definitely not. One of the last Howard Stern shows I listened to had King of All Blacks on there as a guest. He was recalling a time when Wendy Williams had him on to tape an interview and they had a break. He stayed in the studio and she left. When she left, he bent over and sniffed her seat then saw one of her producers just staring at him when he picked his head up. A few minutes later, he was kicked out of the building.
I'm in tears.

This D is really bad.

Anyone want to bet we see Stidham in the 2nd half?

Cam or the TEs? Which is worst?

No idea what that guy is talking about anyway. He signed up in 2015.
I had a different username that I shared with a sibling back in the day. I don’t remember what it was. Loooong time ago. Lotsa good annnnd terrible posters have come and gone, but the Pats fans should always be welcome. These other guys though, I’ll never play nice if I’m not feeling it. Except for @pherein2 .

There’s definitely some smoke to that story about Cam & Harry w/his trainer. You could see it in Harry’s eyes that he is exasperated with Cam as his QB.

His teammates like Cam but I’m certain that Harry wants Stidham as QB.
Harry’s trainer is a complete douche, but he’s got a point.

Bill not replacing an utterly ineffective Cam is malfeasance of the highest order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes