PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- AFC Championship Pats@ Chiefs

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Dorsett didn’t catch it there would’ve been a call, though after the NO debacle, who knows?
I missed the NO play during the game (dog puked on the carpet). Just saw the replay. That was egregious, outrageous, etc, etc.

So the Pats are up 2 scores while KC has done almost nothing outside of one big play... multiple sacks... Chiefs get to go to halftime with their last play being a Mahomes sack fumble... Chiefs look confused and disorganized... AND the Pats are dominating TOP which means KC's defense will be worn out by the fourth quarter. Freakin' fantastic.
No better way to stop a dominant pass rush than forcing them to stay on the field for 40 minutes

Thoughts.

Brady has not looked sharp this game. Thankfully neither has Mahomes. I'm okay with that trade if that is how the rest of the game goes. Personally I think Mahomes heats up so Brady has to as well.

I think he will.
If the Pats D continues to focus with the intensity they have displayed so far I don’t think Mahomes does

It’s crazy but, even w a subpar Brady (and the deep TD was also subpar, late throw) were up by two TDs

So curious about KC's halftime adjustment. They seemed to *start* to pick things up but still couldn't get their shyte together. I hope BB has the proper adjustments to the game to keep KC down.

Gotta keep scoring either way
Andy Reid. Halftime adjustments.

Nuff said.

Stopping this KC opening drive will decide the game.

Lot's of players could have been amazing if they'd kept their noses clean, not gotten injured, played on different teams, etc. The drug issues with Gordon were very, very real. I have a brother who is an addict. Did Gordon's demise surprise me? Not in the slightest. Don't want to say I was counting the days, but addiction is very difficult to overcome, no matter the support team.

Glad to see Dorsett taking advantage of his opportunities.
Don’t get me wrong....very happy for Dorsett....worked his a- - off all preseason....looked great then ....Disappeared Most of regular season....Gordon is a freak of nature, one of the most talented WR physically of all time....no question we could REALLY have used him in postseason in any capacity....Dorsett will get more attention in 2nd half...which may open up things for Hogan Gronk and Edelman in 2nd half

The D is reminding me of the second half of the Atlanta SB. Let's see what adjustments the chiefs make. We can't let hill have enough time to make double moves, like that pick play.

I am really pissed about that non-call on Dorsett. Even though he caught it, he was mugged.

Stop them here on the first drive, and we might really have something…

It's going to be a long second half..mm

McCourty can't give Hill so much space.

If the Pats D continues to focus with the intensity they have displayed so far I don’t think Mahomes does

I just pray that they don't hit the snooze button like they did in the 2nd half last week.

If any of you are bookies I'd like to place a 5000 wager that Mahomes will throw a pick 6 on the first drive of the second half..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes