PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- AFC Championship Pats@ Chiefs

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides one bad play, great first half ,please keep it up 2nd half, don't let up!!

2 bad plays imo, the long pass to Hill but I mean...the Chiefs are gonna get theirs.

Well up 14-0, I take it, mahomes and KC look tight, hope it stays that way in the second half
Good point. KC looked a little nervous, keep it up.

We've gone against conventional wisdom and pressured Mahomes by rushing an extra man, more often than not. I think this has caught KC, and Mahomes off guard. He is very inefficient if he's pushed out of his pocket (e.g., pressured but not allowed to escape).
I’m just worried they’ll change up the approach in the 2nd half for some inexplicable reason.

Does anyone really think this still isn't coming down to whomever has the ball last? I'd love that Pats to put it away soon but I've watched this team too much to know that they lack the "put it away" ferocity... GO PATS

This game could have been 21-0. Remember the second half the Chiefs had in the first meeting. We need to keep our foot on the gas in the second half.
Yup. We’re playing the clock more than we are the Chiefs. If Chiefs get a rhythm they can score points very quickly. Gotta keep chewing up clock.

Still have a lot of work to do. Remember in the last game, they exploded with 4 tds in the second half.

If KC doesn’t score coming out the half there ****ed

I’m just worried they’ll change up the approach in the 2nd half for some inexplicable reason.

Man I Hope not. Keep doing what works, make kc prove they’ve adjusted

You're living in the past man, quit living in the past!

i have a 5 season memory.

1. 2015 @ Den - why the **** is a rookie undrafted WR fielding punts in the snow
2. SB XLII - where the F is butler
3. 2018 @ MIA - .......

What's going to worry me the most is when the Chiefs throw all caution to the wind and play reckless. This game is FAR from being over.

Thoughts.

Brady has not looked sharp this game. Thankfully neither has Mahomes. I'm okay with that trade if that is how the rest of the game goes. Personally I think Mahomes heats up so Brady has to as well.

I think he will.
He made one mistake and you’re complaining about him. He looks fine other than the INT

Not me.....I’ve been a fan of his from early on.....fundamentals have always been off the chart

Agreed. James whites are much harder to find than the dion lewis types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore