PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- 49ers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as Brady wanted to retire a Patriot, BB did him a favor because he'd be rotting here.
Oh yeah I’m actually happy for him. If he was here fans would start calling him washed.

I’ll get flamed for this thought but it’s one game. That said, this is the most embarrassing loss I’ve seen in a long time.

This is the worst Patriots team since 2001...even the 2008 squad was better with Cassel.

meanwhile Brady is posting 340 yard 3 TDs with a 118 PR games

That Brady guys is pretty good when he's not throwing to complete garbage receivers. ( Besides Harry who is well on his way to be a star receiver)

Last edited:
Seriously f*** whoever convinced BB to draft Harry.

I also feel the NFL screwed alot of teams by letting players opt out of the season

How many of the can’t miss #1 picks in the last 10 years won SBs?

Well all number one picks go to complete and utter dumpster fires with bad coaching.

Bill has totally mismanaged this roster for at least 3 years now!!!
He’s drafted bad since 2012-2013. More egregiously on offense. Our last run was based off drafts from 2008-2013

can we lose both games to the JET‘s and be in position to pick 1st overall ?
That would be tough with the way the NFC East is playing

Who are ahead of us on losses? I am sure we can lay down and get ahead of the Jets. Who are the others?

Yeah no offense to Bill....but he got lucky....Great coach but Brady was the catalyst for success....he’s looking very good in TB right now too....hope he gets another ring
Brady wasn't a god in 01, 03, and '04. There's half the rings.

I mean, come on.

Didn't score a lot of points last year either.

If Tom was qb we'd see less picks, same # points

Not even Brady and his prime could work with this mess. This could very well be the worst group of receivers and tight ends I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back