PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thead- Pats@Colts

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I didn't think they were gonna run the table, get this out of the way and move on

Pats look gassed, soft and slow on both sides of the ball. Reich once again has a BB team reeling. Sure hope the leaders on this team say some **** at the half, cause this is an ass whoopin’. I’d also like to mention that we need to keep giving Mac the ball. He made a mistake. Big ****ing deal. Let ‘em sling that rock.

So now you get thbadly dressed brain damaged cretins
If he just led Henry to the end zone on a arch it's a gimmie TD.

It was a horrible decision. Agreed.
He didn’t see Leonard.

Another reason why the 1 seed was so important. Imagine this team in arrowhead LOL and people were actually saying they'd prefer to play on the road because of some fluke difference in record, HOPE YOU'RE WATCHING TONIGHT

Shades of 2015 and not caring about playing in Denver. I was one of like 2 people here PLEADING with the forum that we really need to avoid that.

Well, a flat defense and some bad mistakes on offense will do this. That said, the game starts in a few minutes - looking for some fire to go with the adjustments.

17-0 isn’t insurmountable. But the Pats need to pull their crap together in the second half. Score a TD on the first drive of the second half and they are right back in the game.
It is doable if we can prevent the Colts from burning the clock.

If they don’t get a score on the first possession of the second half the game is over…. you might as well turn it off… Down 17 to nothing already is going to be tough to come back from

Completely understand the sentiment but it's not over until it's over. While Tampa ended up with the win, just last week the Bills were over against the Bucs...until it wasn't over.
I totally get the frustration watching the Patriots play subpar -- both sides of the ball -- for a full half. But IMHO this is (not by choice) ideal football to show/build a team's mettle. Down, not playing well, less than a half to play. Can coaches and players show they can dig down to the next level to give themselves a chance at the victory?

Opening drive of the 2nd half is practically a must score drive.

Reactions: Ian
There is. But it is improbable based on the makeup of this squad : running and D. They aren’t built for big comebacks

Even a FG there would’ve been huge. A TO hurts.

We’ll see.
They have put up big points in plenty of games. They are built to score

Colts have 122 rushing yards by halftime. This is after 270 rushing yards given up 2 weeks ago and even Buffalo went 24 rushes for 100 yards.

Should be clear by now but Godchaux and Bentley SUCK.

He is coming off of a bye….he shouldn’t be exhausted right now
I agree. Doesn’t change the fact that he hasn’t looked well for quite some time now.

So now you get thbadly dressed brain damaged cretins

He didn’t see Leonard.

Yes I get that. It's his job to see him. This is the problem when you're not 6 foot 5.

Another reason why the 1 seed was so important. Imagine this team in arrowhead LOL and people were actually saying they'd prefer to play on the road because of some fluke difference in record, HOPE YOU'RE WATCHING TONIGHT
Yup. This is a preview of January football in Arrowhead. I want to see Mac throw it for better or worse and show us what he’s got in this environment.

Let’s see if we can cut into this lead with a big 3rd quarter.

Less than ideal 30 minutes of football.

The Pats have **** themselves down the stretch the last few years, late losses that killed any playoff seeding.

Owned on both sides of the line. Can’t win games when you’re getting pushed back.

Oh man somebody take you guys' belts and shoelaces? I just got here and am having a "what'd I miss" moment (but I know better than to ask) :D

Patriots look like the team they were the first 6 weeks of the year. They need to get back on track coming out of the half.

Colts have 122 rushing yards by halftime. This is after 270 rushing yards given up 2 weeks ago and even Buffalo went 24 rushes for 100 yards.

Should be clear by now but Godchaux and Bentley SUCK.

Bentley went out early

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye