PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thead- Pats@Colts

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man at the start I was like damn these Colts are bringing it but really we have thrown this game away.

RZ int
Int turning to FG points
Penalty on the missed FG
Blocked punt into 7 points
Two bad play calls on 4th n 1.

Add in the two missed ints we’ve had and this should be a very different score ffs.

Our boys just asleep today, defence keeping us in it.

Need a td here or its over.

One small light of hope: Colts have really only scored 13 on offense. And one was because of a pick. We can still maybe comeback with a td here.

Absolute BS.. Dugger shouldn't have been tossed.. Pittman went at him 3 times and threw the punches.. It was PIttman's fault that his helmet was loose and came off. Not Dugger's. Not to mention that the Colts Bench should have gotten an Unsportsmanlike Conduct Penalty because Pittman refused to leave the bench,.

Dugger did rip off the helmet. Yes it was loose. But still.

I'm glad you're rooting for the loss
I don’t think he is rooting for the loss but it’s an honest assessment of the game so far. ZERO points. DOWN 20 on the road.
let’s go pats but it doesn’t look great

Defense has given us a chance in this one. Hopefully the offense and Special Teams can prove themselves worth a sh**
Agree Patsy....defense has given up some rushing yards, but really only 10 points...(other points special teams td and turnover)

Helmet to the jaw

Where the **** is New York on the helmet to helmet, wtf.

How is that not a Penasty 9n Leonard??

Don’t give a **** that Dugs got ejected. Pittman went after his ass. He showed fight in em. That stop and missed fg HAS to be a spark. Right? Riiiight?!

Agholar hurt?

WTF.. He led with his helmet! That's a Penalty!

3rd and 4 we are ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand