PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Free Agency 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m hearing Nate Solder to the Giants is a done deal. Bad FA for us so far.

I don't mind losing all FA except Solder. If Solder is gone they need to bring Waddle or Fleming back plus draft a T. If they use our prime draft capital on a T they have to bring at least two players. They need a LB and a CB#2.
That's not enough. If we go with Waddle, we'll acquire someone else. Sure, we can draft an OT, but the draft quality is awful.

This offseason has been a disaster so far, now imagine people thought tagging Jimmy was a no brainer...yeah figure out how that would have worked. That’s all of our cap space and some.

With Solder gone, Waddle and Fleming's prices just went up! Dumb move by the Pats to have all three of them hit Free Agency at the same time.

We’ve resigned Brandon Bolden, Brandon King, and Nate Ebner.

We’ve lost Amendola, Lewis, Butler, and Solder. And meanwhile Gronk is considering retirement.

A+ offseason Bill, really taking advantage of Brady’s remaining window.

Agreed with the other non resignings based on price but here is where I draw the line.

Can’t lose NS

You're not a new patriot fan.

Belichick does not GOTTA SPEND ON SOMEBODY. It's not the Belichick way. He might go with a couple of draftees. He might trade for a LB in the summer.

Gotta spend on somebody. I don’t see any other decent LB’s coming much cheaper.

Looking forward to seeing brady attempt to carry us to another SB next year.

Can't Blame Nate Solder after him the FA Offensive Tackle class was very weak this year.

We’ve resigned Brandon Bolden, Brandon King, and Nate Ebner.

We’ve lost Amendola, Lewis, Butler, and Solder. And meanwhile Gronk is considering retirement.

A+ offseason Bill, really taking advantage of Brady’s remaining window.
We don’t have much cap room, what do you want him to do? Provide a plan if you want to criticize him. It’s easy to say you’d just get a done without providing a way to do it.

Cheer up guys, we’re getting aj mccarron

We don’t have much cap room, what do you want him to do? Provide a plan if you want to criticize him. It’s easy to say you’d just get a done without providing a way to do it.

It’s not my job to provide a plan. You don’t have to be a Michelin Star Chef to be able to critize your food. I can recognize when things are going poorly and they are.

Tony Garcia, you’re up....

Fleming was very good the last 1/4th of 2017 & the playoffs. It’s time to roll with Cannon, Fleming while Garcia/Croston develop.

Hopefully Scar can turn Cannon into an All-Pro. He already did it at RT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes