PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION Official Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread - Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rohrwasser... easy name for Nike to pronounce.

From Buffalo.

2nd round: Ok Nike who ya got

Nike: doggo

Pats: Got it we’re drafting Dugger

—-

5th round: Nike what do we do here

Nike: rawr

Pats: Rohrwasser, perfect! We needed a kicker

Literal translation of his surname is “Pipe Water”. Hope that’s not sewage.

Nice thing about BB is he does what he thinks is best for the team, and all the fans scratch their heads.. another WTF moment.

Interestingly there is not a lot of info about Rohrwasser, so will wait for an intrepid Pats poster to come up with the specifics..
From the little searching I have been frantically doing on him, BB may have nailed this position for the next 15 years. Dude's stats are solid.We will like him as he continues the tradition of good kickers here.

Nice thing about BB is he does what he thinks is best for the team, and all the fans scratch their heads.. another WTF moment.

Interestingly there is not a lot of info about Rohrwasser, so will wait for an intrepid Pats poster to come up with the specifics..

he hasn’t drafted a pro bowler since 2013. I don’t trust him in the draft anymore

Soccer-style kicker; graduated from Collier High, June 1976; Stetson University honors graduate, Class of 1980; holds two NCAA Division I records: one for most points in a season, one for distance; former nickname: "The Mule"; the first and only pro athlete ever to come out of Collier County; and one HELL of a model American!
Sign the beast he hates the Dolphins

I love the pick because it is an immediate need and they got the one they wanted. At this point in the draft, expecting somebody to contribute is laughable. This guy is gonna start

A couple good WRs still on the board. Proche, Jennings, and the guy from Wisconsin.

how about it bill?

Well that was an exciting pick, how long until pick 195...

Never heard of him. Just read on him and how he worked to improve specific aspects of his game. He also kicks well in bad weather, apparently.

Like so many Pats picks, seems like he lives for football.

I knew they were taking a kicker here.

And i had a quick dinner to wait our 5th round pick...

Now i return to the table...

:D

Not the kicker many expected.. Anyone knows anything about the guy?
I'll be honest. As a Draft-nik I should pay more attention to kickers but there's so many players to follow I just kinda pushed that position aside.

It's a fascinating position though. I've seen him hit a few decent kicks. And miss some ones you have to have as well. Again I should pay more attention to kickers.

We dont need recievers , just kick field goals from our own half:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes