PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION Official Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread - Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lord, have not seen this much b&@&@ing from a group of people since my last day school was in session before Corona struck. Half are whining just to whine, have no clue if a player will be good or not. Just because Kiper or McShay or some damn magazine has a player ranked somewhere does not mean $hi!. Let’s pray we have football and can see what these guys can do. Till then everyone...
source.gif

He was also the first prospect for which nfl network doesn’t have game footage this draft.

Come on its not that bad.

Look through the entire list of rosters in the NFL. Is there a single QB, WR,TE, and RB group you wouldn't trade straight up for ours? It is not hyperbole. In a player for player comparison, I would trade our group for any other group in the NFL.

Missed 6 FG in 2018, 3 last year....agree with you feel like this guy would have been there 6th or 7th....if they wanted kicker Bass or Blankenship seemed like better choices

8th ranked kicker, #530 overall on CBS. Not sure they needed to draft him here

Shocked to see Weaver last so long. He could perform well for Flores. Good fit.

No need to worry about Fromm to the Pats

Why is that alarming?? What matters is the Pats Record since 2013 is 86 & 26, not bad for no "pro bowlers"..

Tom Brady and nailing the 2010-2013 drafts ..all those players are either gone or old

now were in deep trouble and devoid of talent

Jake Fromm State Farm goes to the bills

Jake Fromm to Buffalo.. Great news for Pats fans..

How old is Rohrwasser? I can’t find his age anywhere.

Eval from kicker

Wow, we're all taking sides on a player we didn't even know existed an hour ago!

Well this is the closest we’ve got to the GDT. Gotta work with what we’ve got.

My lord, have not seen this much b&@&@ing from a group of people since my last day school was in session before Corona struck. Half are whining just to whine, have no clue if a player will be good or not. Just because Kiper or McShay or some damn magazine has a player ranked somewhere does not mean $hi!. Let’s pray we have football and can see what these guys can do. Till then everyone...
source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back